Okemo Valley Adventures
Take it easy, make it an action-packed vacation or combine the two. Ludlow, Vermont and the Okemo Valley offers plenty of directions to choose.
- Plymouth State Park – 15 mins away: great for family reunions or informal parties of any kind. BBQ, volleyball, boat rentals
Lakes & Swimming Holes:
Great local spots for boating, paddling, swimming, and fishing.
- Boat Launches at many lakes within 15 minutes
- Canoeing, Kayaking, & Paddle Boarding
- Waterfalls; Buttermilk Falls
- Swimming Holes
Local Tastes & Treats
Ludlow has quickly grown into a food lover’s paradise! There are many talented chefs, brewers, and artisans in our area.
- Green Mountain Sugar House
- Grafton Cheese
- Vermont Country Store
- Manchester Outlets
- Northern Ski Works
- Blue Sky Trading Company
- Tygart Mountain Sports
- Fletcher Farm School for the Arts & Crafts
- Simon Pearce Glass – The glass blowing exhibit is spectacular!
- The Hugging Bear
- The Vermont Country Store
- Tsuga Studios
Looking for More Ideas?
We love to share more of our favorite activities with you.
Take advantage of the area’s exciting annual events and festivals as well as the smaller opportunities that pop up.