COVID-19 FAQs and Answers
- If you are feeling sick with symptoms of respiratory illness we ask that you not visit Vermont at this time. Contact us about how to reschedule an existing reservation.
- We take pride in and have continuously received high remarks for cleanliness. We have modified procedures to comply with evolving directives from the VT Dept. of Health.
- Rooms are cleaned between guests, but in our effort to reduce contact, we have suspended daily housekeeping services, including remaking beds, cleaning bathrooms, changing towels and emptying trash. During your stay you will be the only person in your room.
- Hot tub and sauna are closed until further notice.
- Vermont no longer requires masks for fully vaccinated individuals. Some businesses may require masks to enter.
- Please observe social distancing and allow six feet of space between you and anyone else, with or without a mask.
General Timber Inn FAQs and Answers
- Check out the great single-track riding on the Sport Trails of the Ascutney Basin (STAB) and Pine Hill Park. Both locations are less than 45 mins. away by car.
- For a great gravel road ride, head out from Timber Inn to East Lake Road, our favorite nearby biking on gravel.
- Our favorite nearby hiking trails and places include Healdville, Cascade Falls, White Rocks and Echo Lake Overlook.
- Camp Plymouth State Park on Echo Lake has a beach and a large swimming area. Check-out these favorite swimming holes: Buttermilk Falls, Clarendon Gorge and 20 Foot Hole. Timber Inn’s swimming pool is open with proper social distancing.
- Regular check-in is at 3pm.
- For late check-in look for your key in an envelope with your name on it in the basket outside the office door. Your room number and wifi password are on the key tag.
- Yes! The office door will be locked. Please pick-up the phone outside the office door to be connected to our front desk. We will direct you to our mobile phone-ready booking engine that will allow you to book and pay for your stay using a credit card.
- To reduce water usage, guests are asked to rehang their towels for re-use. Towel exchange will be offered to guests staying more than one night. Leave your towels on the chair outside your door. We’ll swap it for a package of fresh towels.