COVID-19 FAQs and Answers
- In accordance with Vermont’s Stay at Home Order, Timber Inn Motel has not been hosting guests.
- We are now accepting reservations for stays starting June 15, 2020. Please call 802-228-8666 for more information and to make reservations.
- If you are feeling sick with symptoms of respiratory illness we ask that you not visit Vermont at this time. Contact us about how to reschedule an existing reservation.
- To the best of our ability we are offering contact-free check-in. For reservations booked with a credit card, go to the office and look for your key in an envelope with your name on it in the basket outside the office door. Your room number and wifi passcode are on the key tag.
- We take pride in and have continuously received high remarks for cleanliness. We have modified procedures to comply with evolving directives from the VT Dept. of Health. Look for enhanced disinfection of frequently-touched surfaces, such as TV remotes, door knobs, light switches and telephones. All flat surfaces, including vanities, utility desks and credenza tops are also sanitized.
- Rooms are cleaned between guests, but in our effort to reduce contact, we have suspended daily housekeeping services, including remaking beds, cleaning bathrooms, changing towels and emptying trash. During your stay you will be the only person in your room.
- Front desk staff and housekeepers are required to wear a face mask while at work.
Guests are required to wear a mask if they want to enter the office. Please be aware that masks also are recommended while shopping at the supermarket, convenience stores and gift shops.
- Please observe social distancing and allow six feet of space between you and anyone else, with or without a mask.
- Many restaurants have re-opened for take-out. We do encourage you to utilize these local options to support our community during your stay.
- All rooms are equipped with microwave ovens and a mini-fridge. Please prepare to bring food with you to limit your need to enter grocery and convenience stores. Should you need to shop during your stay, these options are, of course, still available to you.
To prevent the spread, our ice machine will not be available. Our sauna, pool, and hot tub are closed until further notice.
General Timber Inn FAQs and Answers
- Check out the great single-track riding on the Sport Trails of the Ascutney Basin (STAB) and Pine Hill Park. Both locations are less than 45 mins. away by car.
- For a great gravel road ride, head out from Timber Inn to East Lake Road, our favorite nearby biking on gravel.
- Our favorite nearby hiking trails and places include Healdville, Cascade Falls, White Rocks and Echo Lake Overlook.
- Regular check-in is at 3pm.
- For late check-in look for your key in an envelope with your name on it in the basket outside the office door. Your room number and wifi password are on the key tag.
- Yes! The office door will be locked. Please pick-up the phone outside the office door to be connected to our front desk. We will direct you to our mobile phone-ready booking engine that will allow you to book and pay for your stay using a credit card.
- To reduce water usage, guests are asked to rehang their towels for re-use. Towel exchange will be offered to guests staying more than one night. Leave your towels on the chair outside your door. We’ll swap it for a package of fresh towels.